Friday, October 2, 2009

my favorite dish.

Hello everybody:
Today I’m going to talk about my favorite food. As someone of you know, I’m vegetarian and besides I’m very tricky, so food is a complicated topic for me, my closest friends and my family, they always have to worry about what I like and dislike when I’m invited to have something. But they just worry in vain because I have very simple tastes; indeed my favorite dish is spaghetti with white sauce.
The first time when I tried this dish I was in the house of one of my friend, Laura, and she cooked it for us, when I tasted it I immediately fell in love of it, I even ate a second plate. Few days after this I cooked it for my family and I teach how to prepare the sauce to my mother, they love the dish too but not as much as me
I always ask my mother that cook spaghetti with white sauce, indeed in the special dates like Christmas or in my birthday, this is very freak because generally people want to eat in this dates more special dishes but I’m satisfied just with a simple dish of spaghetti.
Its preparation is very easy and quick, which is a great advantage of this dish because you can cook it when you’re very hungry and hurry, besides the spaghetti is quickly absorbed by our organism, providing lots of energy in a short time, for that sportsmen always eat a great dish of it before compete.
Well I hope you can have the opportunity to try this delicious dish, that’s all bye.

2 comments:

Irmi said...

Vegetarian to the power!!!

Mero said...

I like so much spaghetti as you!!!!
love U