Friday, October 30, 2009

FREE TIME!!!!

Hello everybody, how are you?
Today I’m going to talk about my favorite activities, those that I do when I have some free time. Is really strange for me to have free time because I’m a very busy person, but it will depend of the point of view, because most of my activities could be considered things that common people would do in their free time, however for me are a serious job. I’m talking about circus arts, juggling, etc.
So in my free time I love locking in my bedroom alone and listening to music in the dark, it relaxes me too much. It let me disconnect myself of my responsibilities and obligations, when I listen to music I can analyze what I am doing whit my life, I can realize my mistakes, and meditate about different topics.
Another activity I enjoy a lot when I have free time is doing yoga or stretching my muscles, I often practice a lot of exercise so my muscles are generally stiff and tired. When I stretch my muscles I prevent that the lactic acid accumulate in specifics places spreading it reducing muscular pain. Besides when I stretch my muscles, although it is very painful, I know that it is very beneficial for do circus art giving me more elongation and plasticity of movement.
Finally in my free time I like very much meeting my friends, and talk about our life drinking a beer or tastier drinks, we usually meet in Bellavista neighborhood because there are lots of bars and pubs to choose. Besides, we generally finish dancing in a disco and go to sleep all together to the house of one of us, passing all day together.
Well in summary those are all the activities that I do when I have free time, they are just a few because as I told you I have little time, besides when I’m doing these activities I feel wasting my time and I think that I could use it in something more productive. So that is all for today, I hope you like my activities and enjoy it such I do. Bye bye.

No comments: