Friday, November 6, 2009

My challenges ¬¬

Hello, everybody in the world. Today I’m going to talk you about my personal and professional challenges, this is a very interesting topic so I thank the English program for it. Well, focusing on the topic, my first challenge is to finish my career and become a judicial psychologist. This area raises many challenges and among them we can find: the improvement of the living conditions of the prisoners, because they live in inhuman conditions and receive cruel treatment. Another challenge in this area is to work in the rehabilitation of ex-prisoners, because they leave jail and they usually don’t have another choice just start again their criminal lives, so I think that it is very important to provide them a strong support after they leave jail. Besides, it’s an important challenge in this area work in the psychological treatment of the victims of violent crimes such as rapes, violent assaults, etc. after this events people often feel really ashamed and scared so is a great responsibility work with this people.
On the other hand, a big challenge for me is dedicate my life to the circus arts. In this way, in my life project is referred travel to France to enter to a circus academy. This raises, in first place, overcome a demanding physical audition and then an important challenge is accustom to the physical training that this academy requires. Another big challenge in this area is after finish the preparation period find a good place to develop the abilities acquired or a good job.
A great challenge in my life is unified the previous objectives, believe it or not, psychology and circus are areas very complementary, in this way I would like to work mixing communitarian psychology and circus, encouraging Resilience in children and poor people.
Finally my closest challenge is complete the thirty-five hundred words that this blog assigment requires, And I think that I am close so I am trying to prolong my speech. Well I only have fifteen words so I have tos ay good bye, I hope you like my work, see you later.

4 comments:

Mero said...

your so silly... and I love so much monky boy...this blog was about THE CAREER CHALLENGES...
PLEASE LEARN TO READ!

Irmi said...

Elvis!... He can´t because is the narcissism with feet!
Monkey... I love you! but you really are DI-EGO!

Álvaro said...

Diego actually the topic was about your career and not your personal challenges, anyway your writing has improved considerably well from the beginning of this course. Congrats!!

Álvaro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.