Sunday, November 15, 2009

My academic year

This year was one of the best of my career, and in this essay I am going to talk about it. I am going to talk you about some classes those were my favorites and make me feel that my career have a great social responsibility and I am a part of that. On the other hand, I going to talk you about some classes those were very bored and didn’t represent a benefit to my academic develop and either to my personal growth. Finally I am going to talk you about some challenges that this year leave me for the next.
At first point, I am going to talk you about my favorite classes. The first one was Judicial psychology, in this class I studied topics related to the people who live in jail, about their rights and in the cruel conditions where they live. Here I discuss with my classmates about what we can do to improve their live conditions and to improve the judicial system, because it just worries about punish the criminals but it doesn’t care about their rehabilitation. So our work such as judicial psychologist is thinks about how to improve the live conditions in jail and social insertion of the ex convicts and after it we have to apply our ideas.
Another class that I like so much was clinical psychology, specially the humanism therapy such as Psychodrama and Alba emoting. This kind of therapy propose that we have to pay attention not just to the human behavior or mind but the body too. It goes deeper than any other kind of therapy, besides the therapies that and mention before mix art and psychology, because they integrate the theatre into the therapy to improve the communication abilities of the people.
On the other hand, I had unuseful and bored classes too. Between them are communitarian intervention and psychology of the work. These classes were very disorganizated and with poor information. Besides they couldn’t motivate me because the activities were very bored and they weren’t interesting.
Finally and concluding I would like to propose some challenge to the next year because this year I couldn’t get them. The first challenge is related to communitarian psychology, I would like to learn more about this area because I like so much although the communitarian intervention class were a disaster. Another challenge is learn more about Psychodrama and Alba Emoting Because they mix art and psychology, and I love scenic arts so I like to develop this abilities to improve my circus shows. My last challenge for the next year is start to apply the abilities learnt in the university so I would like to have more practice experience.

1 comment:

Irmi said...

Monkey... That way of writing lies ... jjajaa ... it is a joke .. I love you very much!