Friday, October 16, 2009

Music in my life


Hello, today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite topic, I’m going to talk about my favorite music. Music is one of the most important things of my life, I’m always listening to music, everywhere and every time, you can usually see me with my headphones listening to bands like Coldplay, Travis, Suede, etc.
My favorite kind of music is Brit Pop, but I listen to all kind of music like Electronic, Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, etc. I often change the music of my pendrive because when I listen to it many times I start to get bored. Besides the sort of music that I’m going to listen to will depend on my mood, So when I`m sad I listen to Brit Pop, Trip Hop or slow music, but when I’m glad I listen to Pop, Rock or Electronic.
On the other hand, I usually have to explore new bands or styles of music because I practice circus arts and in my shows I have to project different emotions so music is a powerful tool to do it, and many times unknown music groups represent deeper emotions than the super popular bands which always talk about superficial topics. In this way, I think music could be very therapeutic because it evokes different emotions and thoughts that could help us to face and overcome difficult situations.
Finally, one of my favorite bands is Radiohead who came to Chile this year in March; one of my favorite songs is “Pyramid song” because it produces me a cathartic sensation and relaxes me very much, I leave you a link for you to enjoy yourself this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy6JltOxLfo.

3 comments:

Alex said...

I like Radiohead, but not this song in particular

Bye

Irmi said...

Radiohead Concert was excellent, but what more I remember is the mass smashing us! =P

Álvaro said...

Very good Diego, you are improving class by class!!!