Friday, September 25, 2009

What to do and where to go in Santiago.

Hello:
The topic about I going to talk you today is very bored, so I’ll try to make fun, I don’t know if I get it but I’ll do my best.
Santiago is the most important city of Chile, it’s our capital and there are lots of funny and interesting places to visit, one of them is “Forestal” park on Sunday, in there always meet lots of people with different interests and styles, it’s a perfect place to meet friends and buy second hand clothes, besides always there are circus shows and the contemporary art museum is nearby.
Other beautiful place is Santa Lucia hill that is the perfect place to go to with your couple, it’s a very relax and natural place you can share with that special person and do funnier things too…nearby you can find Bellavista neighborhood, there are many bars, pubs and discos. Everybody goes there to have fun and meet people, San Cristobal hill is in that neighborhood, and there you can visit the teleferico, the funicular and the virgin in its top from there you will have a privileged view of our wonderful city .
Finally my special recommendation is “La Piojera” a typical place of our entire country, there you can drink the typical “Terremoto”, a drink made with “pipeño” and pineapple icecream. As you can see Santiago is a very funny city. You’re welcome to visit us, Bye bye.

2 comments:

Irmi said...

Good places... Specially La Piojera... =P
Kisses

Mero said...

I agree with you my friend
see you