Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The last film I saw.


Hello everybody there!!!
Today a Little bit late I’m going to tell you about the last movie I saw. It was “the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind” by Michel Gondry (director of a lot of Bjork’s music videos) I saw it in the house of my best friend and at the end we were crying because the story is about a tragic love affair. this film explore the romantic love using elements of science fiction and neo-surrealism, this film won an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay in 2005. The cast is conformed by Jim Carrey as Joel Barish and Kate Winslet as Clementine Kruczynski who starring the film featuring Kristen Dunts, Elijah Wood, etc.
The plot of the movie is based in the romantic relation of Joel and Clementine, who have very different personalities and which makes that after a nasty fight their relationship ends, from this Clementine decide erase her memories about Joel in Lacuna Inc., an organization dedicated to that kind of procedures, When Joel discover this decide follow the same way of Clementine and forget her, but while the people of Lacuna Inc. are erasing his memory Joel change his mind and decide don’t eliminate Clementine of his life. Besides an employee of Lacuna Inc. fall in love of Clementine and take advantage of the situation conquering Clementine, but love always win and Clementine and Joel remember each other again and realize how they are hurting each other.
This film is totally recommended by me, it’s a great movie and an icon for impulsive people XD.

2 comments:

Irmi said...

Oooh! beautiful film!
I love it!
Kisses

Mero said...

monkey boy I love that film with all my heart... it`s one of the most intelligent movie ever... I love you too... bye